Hey all! This tank has been running for a while. It had an apocalypse a few months ago, but now that I stuffed it with plants, it's doing great!
This is the first and only tank I've had, although I am scheming to try my hand at aquascaping. Neverthless, this tank never got the benefit of aquascaping. I just stuck things anywhere. Still, it's nice and green. I love watching fish and shrimp do their "business". It's called the Rave Tank because all my fish are bright neon colors, reminding me of the days when my friends used to drag me around to rave clubs.
- 10g regular
- Aquaclear 30 HOB
- Marineland 18" doublebright LED fixture
- Caribsea Tahitian Moon sand
- no CO2, daily dosing of Excel
- ludwigia repens
- lindernia rotundifolia
- guppy grass
- hornwort that is barely surving
- frogbit and unwanted duckweed
- mini riccia and random pieces that look like regular riccia
- java moss on a log
- random bits of myriophyllum simulans 'filigree' and rotala indica that I hope makes it
- tonina that is floating around and I have no idea how I got it
- 5 neon tetras and 1 cardinal that thinks he's a neon
- 14 Endler's livebearers
- 2 mollies that I hope are both the same sex so they won't breed
- 40+ RCS
I will be posting a video soon!