A while back, I posted a thread in the Swap 'n shop asking for cheap goods so I could set-up a tank in a classroom. Well, I should have guessed this, but this forum is amazing and donated ADA substrate, a CO2 regulator, Fish, shrimp, plants, a light, a canister filter, and the list goes on and on. This tank would not be possible if it weren't for such giving members.
The tank is really cloudy right now, and I need some more plants, but other than that, its coming along nicely thanks to everybody.
Here are some specs
- Substrate - 9L of ADA amazonia new type ---- THANKS AZFISHKID!
- Filter - SunSun [/B]---- THANKS Mordalphus, Moonshinetheslacker, and Craigthor
- Light - 48w odyssea ---- THANKS Pepetj and to Bsmith for providing the bulbs
- 5lb co2 set-up ($250 retail plus shipping ) ---- ALL THANKS TO BETTA TAIL!
- Hygrophila polysperma 'sunset'
- Blyxa Japonica
- Staurogyne repens
- Persicaria hydropiperoides
- Eichhornia diversifolia
- Narrow leaf pink chain sword
- Lindernia sp. 'india'
- Hygrophila sp. 'tiger'
- Rotala indica
Thank you Mscichlid and Azfishkid for most the plants!
- 3 assassin snailss
- 20 espeis rasbora
- 4 otocinclus
- 15 Red Cherry shrimp (but soon to be a colony!)
Thanks Msjinkndz for all the fish!
The Teacher next to the tank (aka my father, like his awesome beard?):
Why yes, it is just a big cloud of water right now (clearer pictures to come tomorrow):
Here is the complete list of people who donated/contributed. Thank you so much to all the donors!
- home grown,
- non conductive.
- Southern Oak Aquatics
I 'think' I may have left some people out, but I looked. If you donated and are left out of the group, shoot me a PM and I'll make it right