The specs are supposed to be in my signature, but for some reason it does not show up?
Anyway, 90 gallons, pressurized via sms122/regulator, eco, 240 watts.
Here is a shot of "da guts".
I converted the 2229 wet/dry filter to a nice "reactor" (I don't like that term as there is no reaction taking place. It's an "injector" maybe?) by removing the float control. Then I just inject the CO2 into the air intake of the wet/dry. I already had the 2229, and wanted to use what I had. It still has the sintered glass in all three media trays. The ultimate "reactor"!
There is also an ebay 2228 clone used.
I do water changes every Sunday, using the PVC contraption that Rex Grigg had a picture of. Makes it super easy.
So far at water changes, I add 3/4 teaspoon of KNO3, and 3/4 K2SO4, and about 40 drops of enema. I just upped the dose of enema. Used to be 15 drops once a week, and the dust algae was hitting. I have since upped that (thanks Forum!) and it has dissapeared.
I have also upped the CO2 'cause my fish don't mind, and I might have a systemic error in my tests. According to them, and the sms122, I have: Kh 6 and ph 6.6 now.
I am fighting the thread algae every day. My leafs get a great massage!
The lamotte phosphate kit and Nitrate (3354) are working great. I scored the phosphate for 4.99 on ebay! I did have to buy some new reagent though.
Also, got the digital ebay titanium heater 350watt. Great heater.
There is a air pump on a timer to go on twice at night for a 1/2 hour. I had a problem in the begining with fish sucking air on the morning. The air seems to have assuaged that.
Before I set this tank up, I put in a new quad outlet on a gfi.
90 Gallon, eco, pressurized, controlled, 240 watts.