Originally Posted by Piscesgirl
The first and third pictures? Is that too many?
Here you go :
First picture :
- cyperus helferi (long small leaves in the back)
- sagittaria subulata (midle long leaves)
- ech. tenellus
- some javavern (left-back) and javamos
Third picture :
- cryptcoryne balansae (left-back)
- tenellus sp. (left-front)
- javamos on wood
- rotala sp. "nanjenshan" (bright green -middle front)
- tenellus sp. "red" (middle back, low leaves)
- Eustralis stellata (few stems)
- riccia (right - front)
- glosso (in the picture replanted and almost invisble - front)
Tech details :
CO2 - Aquamedic 1000 reactor ( 3 bps / sec for 8 hours)
Filtration : Eheim Pro II : 1050 L = 278 G / hour. But due to the CO2-reactor and pipe-work, the flowrate is about 700 L/hour (measured). You can say the tank is cycled 1 time / hour. Not much anyway.
Lights : 4x54 Watt T5 color 6000 kelvin , on for 8 hours/day.
NO3 5 -10 ppm ( 2x / week / 10 ppm)
PO4 0 - 0,1 ppm (2x /week / 0,2 ppm)
every day : little bit of Profito (local brand fertilizer)