Clear-seal 180l - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Thumbs up Clear-seal 180l

Old photos -> http://photobucket.com/Roxas-weed go to the older pages like the last page. no plants due to a bad leech outbreak.

My tanks: 350l juwel community with 9 angelfish, 4 discus, and other fish, 15l biorb male blue dragon red tailed half moon betta, 60l biorb 2 inch pearl red dragon flowerhorn. Fluval ebi nano tank medium planted with 2 yamato shrimp, and a male copper crowntail betta.

Last edited by cHiBi_sCeNe; 07-24-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Algae Grower

The suspense is killing me.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (9/100%)
Me too!

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (18/100%)
ahhh! i wana see this,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Planted Tank Guru

It asks for your guest password

You can call me Bob

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-29-2011, 10:57 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (6/100%)
Not working!!
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
it dun broke

"[Wabi-sabi] nurtures all that is authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect." -original author unknown-

125g marine reef tank, 6 gallon fluval edge minimalist aquascape (in progress), 1 gallon aqueon evo 2 betta tank.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
You can post images via copy and pasting the image's IMG code, which should appear under each image when you put your coursor over it.

"My next hobby is going to be tearing up $100 bills while simultaneously banging my head against a wall and flooding my basement."
"Ask not what the hobby can do for you, but what you can do the the hobby" - ScapeFu

Wabi-Kusa Pimp #3
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 01:38 AM
Planted Tank Guru

are those angelfish in the biorb?

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Don't wanna be a downer, but a Biorb is a little on the small side for keeping Angel fish and Corydoras (cories). Will you be getting a bigger tank anytime soon? Angel fish usually need a taller tank that is about the 40g+ size range.

Good luck!

"My next hobby is going to be tearing up $100 bills while simultaneously banging my head against a wall and flooding my basement."
"Ask not what the hobby can do for you, but what you can do the the hobby" - ScapeFu

Wabi-Kusa Pimp #3
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipariumGuy View Post
Don't wanna be a downer, but a Biorb is a little on the small side for keeping Angel fish and Corydoras (cories). Will you be getting a bigger tank anytime soon? Angel fish usually need a taller tank that is about the 40g+ size range.

Good luck!
thats why i asked...

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 02:53 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwackBwack View Post
Yeah those fish are f'd.

No they aren't. They just need a bigger home... Soon.

Wabi-Kusa Pimp #3
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-31-2011, 01:48 AM
Planted Tank Guru

its not enough swimming space really. and 2 angels is still alot for a biorb. they like verticle space as well

post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Planted Tank Guru

hope the other tank is an upgrade for the poor angels

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Algae Grower

I don't think you realize how much room angelfish should have.

I don't think you realize how much room any fish should have.

Tags
pineapple...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode