Hectorís ADA 60P AMANO Nature - Page 2 - The Planted Tank Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-08-2020, 03:24 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector_Hinojosa View Post

As for plants try Buce plants website has a great selection of plants. There’s where I’m thinking of purchasing mostly all my plants.

Hector, I'm also in San Diego; you dont have to order plants by mail, there are excellent stores here. Pet Kingdom is best. Pet Zone and Aquatic Warehouse are good too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-08-2020, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mboley View Post
Hector, I'm also in San Diego; you dont have to order plants by mail, there are excellent stores here. Pet Kingdom is best. Pet Zone and Aquatic Warehouse are good too.

Nice to see a local on here! Awesome! Yeah I went to petzone pretty good plant selection. I also been to aquatic warehouse but I never been to pet kingdom. Iíll have to definitely check them out! Iím also on sdreefs forums Iím sure you been there. I have a reef tanks for many years at the moment Iím running a 50 lagoon. Recently just wanted to switch it up.. Iíve been captured by nature style aquascaping beautiful! Thanks bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Algae Grower

Iím really digging the UNS stand Hector, congrats! And I prefer the logos to be hidden, so I think the stand actually looks better that way.

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2020, 12:06 AM

Nice tank Hector! I have a 90P currently running. I’ve ordered all my plants from Buce Plant and some from Aquarium Plants Factory. For me, PetZone and Aquatics Warehouse does not have the variety of aquatic plants that Buce Plant has. My aquarium was set up in the middle of the shut down, so mail order was the best way to get most of my stuff. I was lucky that I was able to get my 90P at Aquatics Warehouse, because it wasn’t available anywhere else. It wasn’t cheap either. I need to start a thread for my tank. It’s been set up for 5 months now, but I just recently did a reset because I wasn’t happy with the layout. It’s actually doing better now then when I first set it up. Pet Zone is great for fish. They have species that you don’t usually see at other stores. I bought my six dwarf chain loaches there. I’m looking forward to seeing your tanks progression.

Last edited by Teddyboy; 09-15-2020 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Typo and sentence structure
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2020, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyboy View Post
Nice tank Hector! I have a 90P currently running. Iíve ordered all my plants from Buce Plant and some from Aquarium Plants Factory. For me, PetZone and Aquatics Warehouse does not have the variety of aquatic plants that Buce Plant has. My aquarium was set up in the middle of the shut down, so mail order was the best way to get most of my stuff. I was lucky that I was able to get my 90P at Aquatics Warehouse, because it wasnít available anywhere else. It wasnít cheap either. I need to start a thread for my tank. Itís been set up for 5 months now, but I just recently did a reset because I wasnít happy with the layout. Itís actually doing better now then when I first set it up. Pet Zone is great for fish. They have species that you donít usually see at other stores. I bought my six dwarf chain loaches there. Iím looking forward to seeing your tanks progression.

Thanks for the kind words! Definitely check them out Buceplant. I have order from them before. Not plants but Iíll give them a shot!

You should definitely start a journal of your tank would be cool to see your progression on your tank.

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2020, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdom View Post
Iím really digging the UNS stand Hector, congrats! And I prefer the logos to be hidden, so I think the stand actually looks better that way.

You are right looks way better with out the Logo!

Iím actually thinking about turning it around and using the back of the stand to be the front! Itís open and it shows all my equipment. I have to say does not look bad at all. Looks like the front but with out a door just open feel..

Unfortunate I canít post a pic this month reached the limit. Sad part I have the VIP membership.. They charged me, but doesnít want to work.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode