Looking good so far! I'm curious to see what you're going to do with the mini pellia as I have the same thing on a mesh mat and I'm not sure how to attach it to the hardscape.
Thanks for the comment!
Well I actually didn't get to it this weekend. In the past I've just separated it from the mesh and glued it on in clumps. This time I'll probably do what I did with the fissidens and use little plastic mesh that I have (I got little 2x2" squares online, but probably plastic needlepoint mesh will work as well). I cut these into appropriate sized pieces, put a clump of moss on them, wrapped in dark green thread, then super glued a little piece of lead (saved from bunched plants I've bought) to the back to keep it from floating. This was then tucked into the holes of the rock I have. Could probably just glue this straight to a rock if you wanted. If I hadn't already have filled this, I probably would have just glued it to the rocks, but that's hard to do as is.
I did glue the buce on the rocks, a blob of super glue gel will stay squishy enough to still adhere even under water, so that was easy enough. Could maybe do that with the mini pellia too.
In regards to the tank, I'm still having unusually high ammonia. It's staying consistently at around 2 ppm by the next morning before water change. I have gone back to daily changes of 50%. Unfortunately, I should have done that sooner (I had gone to every other day) I think the persistent ammonia has cause the staurogyne repens and hygrophila araguaia to melt. Some of the hair grass seems to be struggling too. So I'll have to keep an eye on that. Removed melted bits that I could and I may have to just pull the more sensitive plants out and replace them once the ammonia is gone. Not sure why this particular cycle is going longer than others (on two weeks now), but I'll continue to do water changes and be patient and do the water changes. The stems, mosses, and epiphytes all seem to be doing perfectly fine though and some stems are developing color really nicely.