Here is the tank one month after startup, taken 6/17/19:
And on 8/12/19. Problems I am having three months after start up include green spot algae on the Anubius. The wood they are attached to is right under the light fixture and there is just too much light for them there. There is also too much light on the narrow leaf Java Fern on top of the wood piece on the left. Also the Red Swords in back that you cant see I expected to grow taller are growing more sideways. And finally Im not crazy about the Giant baby tears as a foreground plant; they also take a lot of maintenance.
And on 9/9/19 after I made major changes.
-I removed the baby tears as the foreground plant and replaced them on the left with Sterogyne Repens, and on the right with Pygmy Chain Swords that were already in the tank.
- I moved the narrow leaf Java Fern to the lower wood piece; I was able to cut the coconut husk it was planted in in half and glue a 10" strip into a groove in the wood.
-I moved the nice Red Swords I had in back to the front left side.
- I moved a Willow Moss matt I had to the top of the wood on the left, still looking for a moss tree of sorts. I removed the moss tree and other moss from the left back corner, they weren't growing well.
-I also added some stem plants from my high tech tank; I added L. Aromatica, and Ludwigia on the left side to get more height and B. Carolinia in the center back.
- Lastly I moved all the Anubius to a lower light part of the tank, in the back right corner.