109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 04:57 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (61/100%)
Kings never die II

The Intro:
continuation of: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/1...never-die.html
All you've seen in part 1 and looking me to continue from that time forget about it. I have totally different dimension
tanks now.
3 tanks
my hehe fire tank, 20 gallon long, this is the tank that gets the most maintainance, got my best plants, and gets most of
my attention
75 gallon filled 30-40% water, shallow water softwater mass produce tank
and my 56g frag tank, growing mosses and low light-moderate light

I've been into aquariums over 20+ years and i've only burnt out a few times. The key to not burning out? Some make sales,
communications, relating, relations. The internet and the social chat is a big huge reason why i don't burn out. The kush
moments of the tank get me so passionate. Theres a lot of different clicks and blends, then theres just whack jobs. I
got my sales, and i keep a close niche of people in some sort of realm of circle of bsing around and then plant talk. It
all keeps me enthused. When you burn out, your tank knows and starts to go south. My uncle on my mom's side came over to my
house and checked out my plants and I quote said, "Oh! They're breathing", this being said made me so happy and appreciative.
I swear, I've thought it, that I'd sell my soul for my planted tanks. Its my main focus in life, and i'm damn lazy. That
I would give up all the people around me, just for my planted tanks. In the past I ended up in the hospital and went
through a tough time, very tough, very depression type, first thing i did when I got out was go to the welding airgas
and swapped my tank cause I ran out of co2. Talk about whackos. But really, you've got to get a click in the game.
Its just very helpful and beneficial. We strive for each other. It sucks being lonely. It sucks just surviving. But its
just so damn good thriving. But what u do to thrive? ur drive, how much you want it, and who'd you'd stab over it.
Everyone's commenting and taking so much pleasure in being right, the scene socially is just weird. I'd rather post on a
forum where the postings are rather permanent, than on social media where it dissappears into the dust, search function
is not as great. But God, it feels good to get those likes. Support can make or break you. I see, oh i only got 1 like,
I feel like s* now. Oh I got 8 likes, bad ass. All temporary and all just moments.

A sort of maturation into the hobby. Things are much easier now. More laid back and more laxed. Knowledge and information
it just keeps coming. Don't worry if you get algae. The system gives u more chances, if not, redo the system. I've killed
so many fauna through the 20 years, also given good homes, but its just not right, how i get over things so fast. Thats
a weird condition of the brain I do not understand. A 6 year relationship and I could care less right after we break up.
Call me a robot? maybe, but I got heart too. Time to respect the fauna more than the flora. Or less I be reincarnated
into a beautiful syn tank as a panda loach and get gassed out. Down the line, if your co2 is too high even if your fish
are not gasping yet, it still takes it toll on them, they will die faster overtime. You look at all the signs, your fish
go up for air once in awhile, some do, some don't suppose to do that. But at the same time its the aesthetics of the fish
in which we may treat it differently. I've kept panda loaches (gassed), discus (got them breeding, unsuccessful, sold
after 3 attempt), severums (good homes), shrimp(good and bad), coruydoras (bred, unsuccessful raising fry), cardinals
(good homes), loaches (usually gassed), guppies platys and mollies and endles (good and bad), plecos (good and bad), galaxy
rasboras (good), those at the top of my head, so much more. In general with pets/animals I think its pretty balanced out
of giving heaven or hell.

I can grow a wide range of plants pretty well, but I always get bored so fast, mosses and syns are my most passionate
plants. I cannot grow reds, scratch that, I cannot get my pantanal deep red and down, its a plant thats a great contrast
with syns. I've grown a lot, melted a lot, killed many of species and yet I can't throw trims away, I just can't do it.
Here I am desecrating all these species, wasting high $, and I can't throw away a live plant. So it either gets sold or
given away. I can't grow rotala florida, sunset and any other within the realm. I can't grow downoi. I'm not gonna name
anything i haven't tried. Erios! I'm cursed, I get them growing good for a bit but everytime they melt on me. I'm really
starting to think its the substrate. Easy erios like malaytoor and such, I can grow, its mainly ball erios, the most
pretty ones mainly.

I really looked up to Barr and how well he grows plants. No secret to his success really. He's said all he's done by
now into the game. To take a tonina lotus blossom and snap it, it breaks like a stick, a erio with so much roots and so
fully grown I can't even plant it in 2" soil without it floating up, syn madeira looking like a pike, a weapon called a
pike, I was so fascinated by his plants. Everyone who thinks hes hiding something which he already said how to, I figured
the secret. Nowadays he recaps his soil. All it is, is feeding the plants. Feeding, pumping, and pumping, light light light
co2 co2 nutrients nutrients nutrients. High light photosynthesis, high co2, no need to fight each other to eat, high
nutrients. You know what, I've done the same, but not with erios. I got madeira stem to look like a pike, the stem of madeira
is really interesting, its thick not stem thin, and the leaves have no real rythmn to them. Tonina snaps, check. The way
I am I'll probably never be top grower eventhough i want to be. Oh and I forgot, feed feed feed plants, and reset, wc. The
reset water change allows you to keep on. Do over and over and over, mega plants.

I've spread a lot of myths about moss in the past. Ie Mosses do not need nutrients, without nutrients moss will grow
stringy, with, they grow in nice and thick. I've said they don't do well with co2 but they do. Man decades ago I was
selling mosses left and right and growing the snot out of them. Good flows good. When you tie or attach though, what
you really want to do is a thin layer of moss. It'll get you so much more far. In fact, if you tie your layers thick
the mosses fronds or whatever will compete and not grow as fast nor look as nice. That thin layer and growing it out
just looks divine. There are major players and minor players in the game. All you need is to obtain x1 of the plant
and you can control the sales game. You get that one and if your eager and determined enough you'll mass prop it and
take control all the awhile the other guy is selling. A buddy of mine rarez, plays it really smart, hoarding bbw and
matto grasso, no one will ever take over, nor take his place, well not unless he dies or something. I'm coming to begin
to know that all plants are weedy, in this time. TAke any slow grower, after initial adjustment, they all boom off
after a period of time. If not, the plants just not for survival. Plants will fight, but I'll show you a picture of
some tonina in its natural environment. The plants just not made for survival, its bound to go extinct.

Just a little bit of what it all about. #synpassion

Main "Fire" Tank
20 gallon long
Lighting: Beamswork fspec da x2, 30", set currently at 7 (for brightness) both led fixtures.
co2: mr aqua turbo reactor 400
soil: malaya
water: pure ro
remin: lowkeys gh booster, just a few drops
had* platys

Mass syn produce tank
75 gallon shallow water tank. Tank is filled to about 40%
internal filter with built in uv
co2 mr aqua 400 reactor
amazonia soil, old, aged
water is pure ro
remineralization with lowkeys gh booster
has platys
aquasky light 48" x1

Frag moss tank
36"x30"x12" high
light is a ati fixture, 6 bulb, but I drop the light in the water and now 2 sockets are shorted out, no matter what bulb i put
malaya, africana, and chinese crap soil capped
pure ro water or water from other tanks upon water changes of other tanks
wet dry filter
cerges co2 reactor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrungOut View Post

The Intro:

continuation of: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/1...never-die.html

All you've seen in part 1 and looking me to continue from that time forget about it. I have totally different dimension

tanks now.

3 tanks

my hehe fire tank, 20 gallon long, this is the tank that gets the most maintainance, got my best plants, and gets most of

my attention

75 gallon filled 30-40% water, shallow water softwater mass produce tank

and my 56g frag tank, growing mosses and low light-moderate light

I've been into aquariums over 20+ years and i've only burnt out a few times. The key to not burning out? Some make sales,

communications, relating, relations. The internet and the social chat is a big huge reason why i don't burn out. The kush

moments of the tank get me so passionate. Theres a lot of different clicks and blends, then theres just whack jobs. I

got my sales, and i keep a close niche of people in some sort of realm of circle of bsing around and then plant talk. It

all keeps me enthused. When you burn out, your tank knows and starts to go south. My uncle on my mom's side came over to my

house and checked out my plants and I quote said, "Oh! They're breathing", this being said made me so happy and appreciative.

I swear, I've thought it, that I'd sell my soul for my planted tanks. Its my main focus in life, and i'm damn lazy. That

I would give up all the people around me, just for my planted tanks. In the past I ended up in the hospital and went

through a tough time, very tough, very depression type, first thing i did when I got out was go to the welding airgas

and swapped my tank cause I ran out of co2. Talk about whackos. But really, you've got to get a click in the game.

Its just very helpful and beneficial. We strive for each other. It sucks being lonely. It sucks just surviving. But its

just so damn good thriving. But what u do to thrive? ur drive, how much you want it, and who'd you'd stab over it.

Everyone's commenting and taking so much pleasure in being right, the scene socially is just weird. I'd rather post on a

forum where the postings are rather permanent, than on social media where it dissappears into the dust, search function

is not as great. But God, it feels good to get those likes. Support can make or break you. I see, oh i only got 1 like,

I feel like s* now. Oh I got 8 likes, bad ass. All temporary and all just moments.

A sort of maturation into the hobby. Things are much easier now. More laid back and more laxed. Knowledge and information

it just keeps coming. Don't worry if you get algae. The system gives u more chances, if not, redo the system. I've killed

so many fauna through the 20 years, also given good homes, but its just not right, how i get over things so fast. Thats

a weird condition of the brain I do not understand. A 6 year relationship and I could care less right after we break up.

Call me a robot? maybe, but I got heart too. Time to respect the fauna more than the flora. Or less I be reincarnated

into a beautiful syn tank as a panda loach and get gassed out. Down the line, if your co2 is too high even if your fish

are not gasping yet, it still takes it toll on them, they will die faster overtime. You look at all the signs, your fish

go up for air once in awhile, some do, some don't suppose to do that. But at the same time its the aesthetics of the fish

in which we may treat it differently. I've kept panda loaches (gassed), discus (got them breeding, unsuccessful, sold

after 3 attempt), severums (good homes), shrimp(good and bad), coruydoras (bred, unsuccessful raising fry), cardinals

(good homes), loaches (usually gassed), guppies platys and mollies and endles (good and bad), plecos (good and bad), galaxy

rasboras (good), those at the top of my head, so much more. In general with pets/animals I think its pretty balanced out

of giving heaven or hell.

I can grow a wide range of plants pretty well, but I always get bored so fast, mosses and syns are my most passionate

plants. I cannot grow reds, scratch that, I cannot get my pantanal deep red and down, its a plant thats a great contrast

with syns. I've grown a lot, melted a lot, killed many of species and yet I can't throw trims away, I just can't do it.

Here I am desecrating all these species, wasting high $, and I can't throw away a live plant. So it either gets sold or

given away. I can't grow rotala florida, sunset and any other within the realm. I can't grow downoi. I'm not gonna name

anything i haven't tried. Erios! I'm cursed, I get them growing good for a bit but everytime they melt on me. I'm really

starting to think its the substrate. Easy erios like malaytoor and such, I can grow, its mainly ball erios, the most

pretty ones mainly.

I really looked up to Barr and how well he grows plants. No secret to his success really. He's said all he's done by

now into the game. To take a tonina lotus blossom and snap it, it breaks like a stick, a erio with so much roots and so

fully grown I can't even plant it in 2" soil without it floating up, syn madeira looking like a pike, a weapon called a

pike, I was so fascinated by his plants. Everyone who thinks hes hiding something which he already said how to, I figured

the secret. Nowadays he recaps his soil. All it is, is feeding the plants. Feeding, pumping, and pumping, light light light

co2 co2 nutrients nutrients nutrients. High light photosynthesis, high co2, no need to fight each other to eat, high

nutrients. You know what, I've done the same, but not with erios. I got madeira stem to look like a pike, the stem of madeira

is really interesting, its thick not stem thin, and the leaves have no real rythmn to them. Tonina snaps, check. The way

I am I'll probably never be top grower eventhough i want to be. Oh and I forgot, feed feed feed plants, and reset, wc. The

reset water change allows you to keep on. Do over and over and over, mega plants.

I've spread a lot of myths about moss in the past. Ie Mosses do not need nutrients, without nutrients moss will grow

stringy, with, they grow in nice and thick. I've said they don't do well with co2 but they do. Man decades ago I was

selling mosses left and right and growing the snot out of them. Good flows good. When you tie or attach though, what

you really want to do is a thin layer of moss. It'll get you so much more far. In fact, if you tie your layers thick

the mosses fronds or whatever will compete and not grow as fast nor look as nice. That thin layer and growing it out

just looks divine. There are major players and minor players in the game. All you need is to obtain x1 of the plant

and you can control the sales game. You get that one and if your eager and determined enough you'll mass prop it and

take control all the awhile the other guy is selling. A buddy of mine rarez, plays it really smart, hoarding bbw and

matto grasso, no one will ever take over, nor take his place, well not unless he dies or something. I'm coming to begin

to know that all plants are weedy, in this time. TAke any slow grower, after initial adjustment, they all boom off

after a period of time. If not, the plants just not for survival. Plants will fight, but I'll show you a picture of

some tonina in its natural environment. The plants just not made for survival, its bound to go extinct.

Just a little bit of what it all about. #synpassion

Main "Fire" Tank

20 gallon long

Lighting: Beamswork fspec da x2, 30", set currently at 7 (for brightness) both led fixtures.

co2: mr aqua turbo reactor 400

soil: malaya

water: pure ro

remin: lowkeys gh booster, just a few drops

had* platys

Mass syn produce tank

75 gallon shallow water tank. Tank is filled to about 40%

internal filter with built in uv

co2 mr aqua 400 reactor

amazonia soil, old, aged

water is pure ro

remineralization with lowkeys gh booster

has platys

aquasky light 48" x1

Frag moss tank

36"x30"x12" high

light is a ati fixture, 6 bulb, but I drop the light in the water and now 2 sockets are shorted out, no matter what bulb i put

malaya, africana, and chinese crap soil capped

pure ro water or water from other tanks upon water changes of other tanks

wet dry filter

cerges co2 reactor

I read the whole post! An interesting, stream of consciousness look at the hobby in your experience.
Nice, I enjoyed it.
Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Charrr89 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amy
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Thanks very much discusluv. Got a good appreciation to this hobby. Really cool stuff.
Discusluv likes this.

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone
I've gotten most syn to flower stalk. I've gotten syngo belem, sao gabriel, lago grande, rio uaupes, rio negro giant,
rio negro 2006 all to stalk. Never seen a flower once for all of them. I've never gotten manaus or madeira to stalk.
But I'm wondering how to propagate the flower pods. Does anyone know and can help? Is it cool to just pull the stalks
out, dry them up and then pinch and spinkle onto emmerse setup? Is it possible to cross pollinate and create some
sort of hybrid syngonanthus? Seems like no one knows. They know how to with erios. The plants have not seem to die off
at all though having three stalks or so. The buds even seem to attract cyano. I use a small siphon and it doesn't seem to
suck off. My ph must be pretty low, i haven't measured it. If anyone can help or refer someone to help that would be
greatly appreciated. In all my life I have never seen a syn flower or belem shoot out a stalk, and stupid me wasn't paying attention when
I was trimming i pulled it off, when it was pretty close to the surface, without noticing and tossed it. Even when belem
reaches the surface of the water I still have not seen it stalk till now.
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 05:34 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Gorgeous plants!

I am a noobie at best-- no help here

But, maybe @Maryland Guppy @burr740 @Greggz can help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amy
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 06:52 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (15/100%)
I'm just happy my syns and lotus blossom are nearing the surface.
Doubt I'd try to flower these.

Growing is not that difficult.
post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-29-2019, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discusluv View Post
Gorgeous plants!

I am a noobie at best-- no help here<a href="https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/images/smilie/icon_smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" >:-)</a>

But, maybe @Maryland Guppy @burr740 @Greggz can help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryland Guppy View Post
I'm just happy my syns and lotus blossom are nearing the surface.
Doubt I'd try to flower these.
Thanks discusluv.
Maryland guppy, at a point in time metoo but now I want to conquer all species of the genus
Maryland Guppy and Discusluv like this.
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-29-2019, 01:41 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Hey Dennis good to see you here again.

I saw your opening post a while back, but it took me until now to read it all!

Wish I could help, but when it comes to Syngo's I don't think there is a higher authority than you.

Looking forward to following along....subscribed!.

---
---
post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggz View Post
Hey Dennis good to see you here again.

I saw your opening post a while back, but it took me until now to read it all!<a href="https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/images/PlantedTank_net_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png" border="0" alt="" title="Big Grin" >:-)</a>

Wish I could help, but when it comes to Syngo's I don't think there is a higher authority than you.

Looking forward to following along....subscribed!.
Thanks for that greggz, it means a lot. Ya I've gotten no hits regarding subject
Greggz likes this.
post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Things weren't perfect but it was a good clean run

The Meltdown

So I had a streak of good clean growth and it has/had ended. Things weren't perfect but felt very kush and very proud. These plants are labeled "s" grades and I've seen them melt rather very rapidly. Overnight a plant can be torched if its unsatisfied with conditions. Fully melted overnight. I've mainly seen it in Amazonia. The thing I have to do is pinpoint the cause of the melt. If I can stop that, I can stop from losing my plants. So talking about melt, that's exactly what happened beginning end of December. Two changes had haps, I added a few import plants, dec 23rd, and 24rth I added dwarf puffers. Wow, the mindset when melting hits. I am absolutely devastated. I've known colonies devastated. My mindset is poor and my spirit is weak. How can this be? Along with the melt I got algae as well. I'm battling bga, bba, and the green stuff, well the green stuff I attacked with api algaefix right away, that stuff works rather fast and well but goes against my beliefs in using chemicals. But when you panick or are impatient, its the way I went. "Patience" is a big virtue in this hobby. I want my plants grown overnight, so I can trim and sell them, then repeat. But I need patience, I've seen this melt before.

So I thought of things that could cause

Ammonia
Light
co2
nutrients
buffer depleted
soil depleted

Well my puffers were leaching something and they were my main suspect. Got it right, I removed them and donated them back to the lfs. It had to be ammonia of some sort. That is my conclusion
When you get melt like this its real hard to bounce back. Usually the plant keeps on melting. So after I removed the puffers, the melting stopped.

Things going good 12-22-19-12-23-19

puffers added 12-23-2019

damage(melt), algae (bba, cyano)

Some things I did after removing puffers
mass water changes, suctioning of plants, manual algae removal, addition of humic acid (this stuff clears rather rapidly depending on how much you use)
the humic acid was a paranoia that the buffer of the substrate had ran out

mass water changes

Aftermath, see the melt, see the new growth

Looks like I weathered the storm. Things are looking back up, I hope to get back to almost perfection

Greggz, zivvel, rzn7z7 and 4 others like this.
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 02:22 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (15/100%)
Don't feel bad, I went through a major algae bomb just last fall.
Seemed like a double dose of melt and algae.

Had to dose AlgaeFix or lose it all.
Greggz likes this.

Growing is not that difficult.
post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryland Guppy View Post
Don't feel bad, I went through a major algae bomb just last fall.
Seemed like a double dose of melt and algae.

Had to dose AlgaeFix or lose it all.
Tough times...
Maryland Guppy likes this.
post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 03:29 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:

The Meltdown

Well my puffers were leaching something and they were my main suspect. Got it right, I removed them and donated them back to the lfs. It had to be ammonia of some sort. That is my conclusion
When you get melt like this its real hard to bounce back. Usually the plant keeps on melting. So after I removed the puffers, the melting stopped.
Very odd that the puffers could have been the cause. Did you have a big snail population they make a big dent in? Wonder if eliminating snails could have precipitated it--since one puffer can obliterate a tank in days... Can an obligate carnivore an inch long create enough ammonia from eating that much escargot that it would affect your plants in a tank that densely planted? But if the plants improved after removing the puffers, then that could be the/a cause. How many puffers did you have?
post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Pupfish View Post
Quote:

The Meltdown

Very odd that the puffers could have been the cause. Did you have a big snail population they make a big dent in? Wonder if eliminating snails could have precipitated it--since one puffer can obliterate a tank in days... Can an obligate carnivore an inch long create enough ammonia from eating that much escargot that it would affect your plants in a tank that densely planted? But if the plants improved after removing the puffers, then that could be the/a cause. How many puffers did you have?
No snails at all in my tank before or after. The puffers didn't seem happy when co2 came on. They wouldn't gasp but they would hide throughout the photoperiod. Letting to me to believe that they were stressing a lot and such releasing ammonia. I had 5 puffers. Before I had platys in there no issues. The platys would help with algae contributing to healthy plant growth. But riding the fish has allowed me raise co2. I dont see a difference though from where I had it before and boost in plant growth
Desert Pupfish likes this.
post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 01-22-2020, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Importing

In years of importing it always happens and repeats itself. Plant die off rapidly, plants take long to adapt, sometimes recover, some dont', and then boom in growth after a certain time. I believe all plants are weeds given their condition, otherwise they'd go extinct. I'm curious as to the water being different that we aren't measuring. Say you take hard water and filter it through a ro system and you take soft water and filter it through the same system would those two waters be exactly alike? One of the main sources of success is water chemistry ranging all in all throughout the hobby from Sulawesi shrimp to eriocaulon. Hell I believe if you replicate their natural environment we wouldn't need co2(so many ways of getting it, atmosphere, pressurized, diy, fauna breathing, decaying, substances, <<death>>) or dosing and such. Impossible to exactly replicate cause its just a box. My box of heaven. Any slow grower, we all find out they're weeds, but it takes that initial adjustment. Importing sucks because, $, losses, takes forever to get the plant going, and hey, natural environments could get swamped. Like buces.

Bahia, sensitive plant, does not like touching at all. I had one touching with eriocaulon sectaceum Kimberly and both melted however the bahia came back. They fought each other to the death. Treat as erio?

Eriocaulon sectaceum Kimberly, took me a year to finally get one stem to split, now it splits rather fast, I just don't get it, why did it take so damn long, I kept having to trim the bottom off. Sectaceums don't split by trimming the bottoms. They split by the crowns. I grew 5 plants, but then melted a couple

MG-Matto Grasso, I killed very first import, it melted a day, currently bought 3x, put x2 in Malaya and x1 in Amazonia, in Malaya melted overnight, in Amazonia melted in a week

UH-Utricularia heterosepala, I started a very small patch and a year later was a very small patch. I got it going, then it died on out, lucky me, I gave to two backups
no pic

uaupes, I already have the plant, but I'm always after new, who knows it may end up different, but this one ended up the same, I already have, I've been screwed on imports as well claiming id, importing sucks

Tags
syngonanthus universe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode