Time for tank pictures. I performed the rescape last weekend, and the tank has been doing well since. I am running pressurized CO2, but only at about 1 bps. As mentioned, these plants don’t require pressurized CO2, but it should help with plant growth for a more lush appearance (it is a GLA system that I’ve had for about 6 years). I am utilizing the PPS-Pro (doubled the phosphates) fertilization regimen for daily dosing. The Finnex Planted+ 24/7 is dimmed to ~30% (30% white, 30% red, 20% green, 30% blue). As for the substrate, I am using Imagitarium black aquarium sand, and I love the appearance of it. Believe it or not, this is my first time having sand after being in the hobby for 14 years. It is refreshing to do something different.
Other tank specifications:
• Cardinal Tetras
• Assassin Snails
• Amano Shrimp
• Cherry Barbs
• X-Ray Pristella Tetras (underrated fish)
• Sterbai Corydoras (have two; will be getting more eventually)
Plants (may add more in the future):
• Microsorum pteropus
• Microsorum pteropus “Windelov”
• Microsorum pteropus “Needle Leaf”
• Microsorum pteropus “Narrow Leaf”
• Microsorum pteropus “Philippine”
• Microsorum pteropus “Trident”
• Microsorum pteropus “Durin Besar”
• Microsorum pteropus “Thunder Leaf”
• Anubias nana "petite"
• Anubias nana
• Anubias nana “Pinto”
• Bucephalandra sp. Brownie Blue
• Floating plants
Filtration: Eheim 2215
It’ll take some time for the ferns to adjust to my water’s parameters, but I think it’ll be much more grown in by New Year’s Day.