First Set Up
My Mag Rocks ( one of many)
After Some Work...
Then after about 2 weeks...
Then I decided to split the substrates adding an area of sand...
And these are the most recent pictures after i bought a pretty big load of plants....
( sorry for the dirty glass)
37 gallon tall All Glass tank
Light- Odyssea four T5-HO 24 watt light bulbs
Substrate- Azoo , and the sand is Torpedo Beach Substrate by Carib Sea
Fish- none yet but I will eventually get just shrimp
Plant list :
2. Wendt’s Cryptocoryne, water trumpet
3. Tiger Lotus, Red
4. Phyllanthus (floating plant)
5. Ludwigia inclinata var. verticillata 'Cuba'
6. Hydrotriche (flower plant)
7. Echinodorus 'Altlandsberg'
8. hemianthus callitrichoides (baby tears)
C02- NONE just dosing a supplement for it.
I am dosing Excel and I put one root tab in my tank already
Lets see how well my plants survive this is the first big test
My filteration is a DIY I just modded a Next Reef Substrate Reactor to hold filter floss and a carbon bag