A few updates
* Equilibrium has improved growth of new leaves, I may need to up the dose as their is still some curling. The leaves are much much improved though.
* I had a bout of green water algae that I ended up beating with an intake UV sterilizer. It happened shortly after adding Easy Green root tabs, not sure if that was the cause.
* I just added some NiCol root tabs two days ago to fill in a few areas that could use some substrate fertilization.
* Moved 6 Otos from quarantine, 5 Amanos, and 2 Mystery Snails. All the Otos survived and are fat and happy, the Amanos all died from jumping out of the tank, and the Mystery Snails were moved back into the QT tank due to the rams eating their tentacles.
* I'm currently dosing EI at the 60-80 gallon range. Everything is growing well, just have a touch of either hair or staghorn on some of the java fern closest to the light.
* Lost a bunch of Red Eye Tetras during a water change. I think it was due to the filters being off when I added the dechlorinator, I think it may not have mixed well and when I added the water they died from shock. It's strange because no other fish died, but the rummy-nose were swimming weird for a bit. I ruled out temp change, as the thermometer showed about a 1-2 degree change at most.
*Update Pic below from 04.19.19
Not sure why, but I can't get the image to come up on the post so I've attached a link.