22 gallon fiji cube office tank - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
22 gallon fiji cube office tank

Hello everybody! First time posting on this forum, decided to go with a build thread. I used to have a 5.5 gallon planted on my desk at work but eventually tore it down for various reasons. I kept saying I would revive it, but had other salt water projects going and haven't gotten around to it. Finally the other day I decided it was time to start it again. I had looked at a few cube tanks and decided to go with a fiji cube AIO 11 gallon. I placed the order then shortly got an email saying they were out of stock but they forgot to update the site. They offered me the 22.4 gallon at 15% off, and I took it. I will have to build some sort of support stand as the tank will hang off the desk but it's not a big deal. I'll be running an AI prime freshwater, CO2 injection, fiji cube return pump, and finnex titanium heater with controller. Planning on running chemi pure green, and probably filter socks the tank comes with. I'll post some pics when the tank gets here hopefully this week. I'm going to Aquashella in a couple of weeks and would love to have it set up by then so I can shop for plants.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
So here is what I have so far for scaping, one root was ordered and I also have some dragon stone coming. Using flourite dark for a cap and was planning on using just aquarium gravel to build height. Any other suggestions for adding height other than gravel? Open to suggestions on that aspect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2742.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	336.5 KB
ID:	879209

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2743.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	382.4 KB
ID:	879211

Name:  tiger3-2_012_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  10.9 KB

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode