PetSmart 5 Gallon Top Fin Retreat Iwagumi
Back from a 3 year break and another move to from L.A. to Dallas.
Former Tank Journal: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/1...journal-3.html
Still own the Buddha tank but it is in neglected shape. I'll probably end of converting it to a blackwater tank for snails, shrimp, and scarlet badis.
I wanted to go back to a rectangular format:
PetSmart Top Fin Retreat 5 gallon
- Pleasantly surprised by this tank. It's a decent frameless kit for the money, even more so if you can get it on sale.
Modded the light to stay on so it can be used with a timer:https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/2...on-mods-2.html
Added Aquaclear 70 sponge and some ceramic rings in a media bag to the built in filter.
Fluval Stratum substrate - First time using this and I don't like it at all. It is too lightweight to hold down plants.
- Staurogyne Repens
- Dwarf Hairgrass 'Belem'
- Cyperus Helferi (maybe temporary addition)
- Cabomba (maybe temporary addition)
- Bucephalandra sp. "Lamandau Purple"
- Cryptocoryne parva
- Monte Carlo (maybe temporary addition)
- Chili Rasbora
- Red Cherry Shrimp
- Blue Ramshorn snails (maybe temporary addition)
- Fluval 94g CO2 kit
- Tippman 20oz Paintball tank, paintball adapter for Fluval kit
- Chinhiros RGB-30 LED light
- Pm0606 Micro diffuser
7g Cube -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by devilduck; 03-04-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Reason: Images, simplify