• 1 Post By jlau28
  • 1 Post By jlau28
  • 1 Post By benosa562

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
Dooa Terra 30 splurge

Saw the Dooa Terra 30 at AFA and just had to get it, this is probably my most expensive tank to date (the rest are Aqueon planted tanks and a bunch of 5.5g shrimp tanks). This will be will be in my room to give it some more color plus my kids will enjoy it as well. And big shout out to the guy that helped me with this at AFA, I should've asked for his name.... he was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable.

Here's a little sneak peek of the goods, will post the rest of it on my down time. Enjoy.
tredford likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-04-2019, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
Felt like a child unboxing this, they definitely put some thought even into the packaging, it's was "stress-free" to open up, non of that weird tape or plastic that is hard to get off and the presentation itself was nice

a bunch more goodies inside of the box

Dooa Mistflow

Root tabs, tossed 3 about 3" apart from each other, might be overkill, not too sure

ADA co2 kit, would've been better to just get a 5lb tank, but I don't have that much space in my room, so this pretty thing will do even though it'll cost more overall

Only issue with this set is the diffuser is too big for this tank so I had to get a small diffuser

After a few hours, it's finally coming together

Water cleared up overnight

That's all I got for now, can't wait for everything to get settled in, then in goes a couple of nano fish and possibly some blood marys
tredford likes this.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Cant see any of the pictures

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Poochaku likes this.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode