My Little Forest- 5 Months Update - The Planted Tank Forum
 15Likes
  • 5 Post By Viet Phuong
  • 1 Post By pinkkiwi1230
  • 1 Post By tredford
  • 1 Post By ScrubbyDick
  • 1 Post By theDCpump
  • 1 Post By Viet Phuong
  • 1 Post By Viet Phuong
  • 1 Post By theDCpump
  • 3 Post By Viet Phuong
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
My Little Forest- 5 Months Update

Hello guys
This is my tank after 5 months (90x45x45)
Lot of plant added

Clips:


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 01:16 PM
Planted Member
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 183
beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Viet Phuong likes this.
pinkkiwi1230 is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkiwi1230 View Post
beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk


thanks bro


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 04:06 PM
Algae Grower
 
tredford's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Posts: 88
Everything looks great in there, the moss trees especially!
Viet Phuong likes this.
tredford is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 42
How do you prevent algae from growing into your moss thatís near the top?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Viet Phuong likes this.

AquaMaxx Cuboid 9.1 + ONF Flat Nano + Shiruba XB-303
ADA Mini M + ONF Flat Nano + Shiruba PF-120 HOB
UNS 3N + Chihiros RGB+ Azoo Mignon 60 HOB
ScrubbyDick is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 08:01 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
theDCpump's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 331
Beautiful Fantasy world aquascape.

I would only change 2 things, but they are pretty greedy!

1. MORE!
2. Peninsula-build an even bigger fantasy world (See it through the long sides as a peninsula room divider).

In all seriousness, your extremely talented. Thank you for showing us that.
Viet Phuong likes this.
theDCpump is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredford View Post
Everything looks great in there, the moss trees especially!


thanks


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDCpump View Post
Beautiful Fantasy world aquascape.



I would only change 2 things, but they are pretty greedy!



1. MORE!

2. Peninsula-build an even bigger fantasy world (See it through the long sides as a peninsula room divider).



In all seriousness, your extremely talented. Thank you for showing us that.


thank you so much


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbyDick View Post
How do you prevent algae from growing into your moss thatís near the top?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


that actually the hard part of this tank. it take a lot of time


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 01:16 AM
RCB
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Phuong View Post
that actually the hard part of this tank. it take a lot of time


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam

Do you mean that it takes a lot of time for the algae to grow OR it takes a lot of time preventing algae from growing ?

If its the latter, what do you do to prevent algae from overtaking to tops of the Forest trees?
RCB is offline  
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCB View Post
Do you mean that it takes a lot of time for the algae to grow OR it takes a lot of time preventing algae from growing ?

If its the latter, what do you do to prevent algae from overtaking to tops of the Forest trees?


it take alot of time to cut it , i pretend to replace it by anubias nana petie


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
ScrubbyDick likes this.
Viet Phuong is offline  
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCB View Post
Do you mean that it takes a lot of time for the algae to grow OR it takes a lot of time preventing algae from growing ?

If its the latter, what do you do to prevent algae from overtaking to tops of the Forest trees?


because it growing very fast


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
ScrubbyDick likes this.
Viet Phuong is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 11:57 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
theDCpump's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet Phuong View Post
it take alot of time to cut it , i pretend to replace it by anubias nana petie


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Yes, Sir.
I have been buying petite nana for years little bit by bit.
If I tuck it in a grid, the grid fills out over months to a 12x12 inch panel I can move to hide pumps.
It's a wall of all A. nana.

The nana strategically placed is $$, but so worth it.
The time it takes to grow is perfect.

The picture you paint in your head that soon goes in the tank, will stay that way much much longer.
You can have that trimming time saved for other activities.

It will cost $$.
Viet Phuong likes this.
theDCpump is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
Viet Phuong's Avatar
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDCpump View Post
Yes, Sir.
I have been buying petite nana for years little bit by bit.
If I tuck it in a grid, the grid fills out over months to a 12x12 inch panel I can move to hide pumps.
It's a wall of all A. nana.

The nana strategically placed is $$, but so worth it.
The time it takes to grow is perfect.

The picture you paint in your head that soon goes in the tank, will stay that way much much longer.
You can have that trimming time saved for other activities.

It will cost $$.


it totaly true. nana petite cost much money but it also very beautiful. im also make a tank full of nana petite


From Hochiminh city, Vietnam
Viet Phuong is offline  
Reply

Tags
None

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
micro forest scapes? madcrafted Aquascaping 4 03-26-2018 12:58 AM
29 Gallons Under the Sea puriance Tank Journals 174 02-13-2018 07:21 PM
20H update... almost there, still need some help cwilson Planted Nano Tanks 3 12-09-2011 03:35 PM
125 Gal. B-day Present: 1/21 last update (56k) yikesjason Tank Journals 186 03-15-2011 06:29 PM
Down_Shift's ADA 60P *Back from the dead after 8 months Down_Shift Tank Journals 204 06-01-2010 04:40 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome