So what started as an easy stick some stems in, glue some new anubias on my rock and java fern on the log, and stare at my tank for the night...
...turned into 3 hours of work, uprooted some s.repens, shifted the driftwood, broke my anubias coffeefolia off the driftwood..tried to reglue it and squeezed the entire tube everywhere, now I have white glue base for the anubias..
So I took a little meditation break and finally glued the log section to the rock and fixed the s.repens.....over and over.
I added hornwort, cabomba, hygrophila difformis, a little more haor grass and 3 nerites snails(caught them myself). Shifted the crypts ,, probably bad idea, i don't know yet, but i didnt like where they were at the back.
Finally finished and just looking forward to daily 50% water changes before adding fish hopefully in 2 weeks.
29G Planted Tank Low Tech :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.