Starting up a new shrimp rack to get back into breeding. Just thought I'd share and answer any questions. I haven't added any shrimp yet. hopefully next month. They are cycled with betta fish. I know that I want to breed high grade CRS, Blue Bolts, Tangarine Tigers, Black Neo's, Blue Neo's, and Fire Red Neo's.
- Six 10Gallon tanks and one 30 gallon breeder
- The stand is build out of 2x4's
- Lighting is beamswork LED's
- Filtration is a aquaneat 300GPH air pump running 8 dual sponge filters
- Substrate is fluval shrimp stratum for Caridina and pool filter sand for Neo's
- Using RO water and Salty Shrimp GH/KH to remineralize
Last edited by Blue Falcon; 01-27-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Reason: adding photo