Hello everyone! Well after alot of hard work, overtime, skimping and saving My wife has allowed me to start the setup that I've been wanting to do for a Long...LONG...time!
- ADA clarity 60P
- ADA stand replica "Crafted by me" with adjustable feet to level
- AH Supply 36 watt X 2 (6700k) in "Crafted by me" canopy
- ADA Aquasoil normal "No powersand/ect. stuff"-via Tom Barr
- Seiryu Stone 25lbs. --thanks to Aquaforest Aquariums
- ADA P2 and V3 Lilly Pipes with ADA hose
- Eheim 2215
- 200 watt Hydor inline
- 5lb. pressurized with Ph controler/ADA ball glass diffusor/ADA D checker
- Hemianthus callitrichoides and "yet to be decided"
- Amano shrimp, Otto cats, and some tetra- prob. cardinal
Here it sits waiting for HC (will start emersed) to show up in a few days. The Problem i'm having is trying to decide on plant in background behind main stones and out to the sides of tank. I was thinking either --"Vallisneria nana
" OR "Elocharis acicularis
" OR "Eleocharis vivipara
The distance from substrate to top of tank in back behind stones is 11 inches. The depth or Aquasoil is 3 inches in back and sloped to 1 inch in front.
I am pulling out what hair I have left after having 2 little kids deciding on this and am pleading to all the seasoned pros out there for some insight.
Thanks in advance for your wisdom