60gal. Seapora 48x15x16 H with glass center brace - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
60gal. Seapora 48x15x16 H with glass center brace

I saw 3 of these 48x15x16 high Seapora 60 gallon aquariums so far.
One was silicone sealed on a Friday or Monday looking pretty iffy, the 2nd had a top corner chipped out, and this one seemed to be looking much better.
I took it.

I believe they are on sale this month as well as the next. Call around before buying tanks this summer, some are on sale.
Tariffs may change prices on Seapora for a while too if said changes occur, but for right now $110 out the door and $118 at the second store was not too bad for the odd tank size.

This 48x15x16H, 60 gallon has a glass center brace in the middle.
The long 135gal, they also had, incorporated the same center brace, but also a glass upper brace on each end.

I'm hoping to peninsula build this 60 gallon, but still have to set up which lights fit the peninsula build best.
I usually have no glass tops and open waters for hand room, but these fish were pricey, so it means yes to having glass tops and a wood canopy to cover the upper bulk if it looks odd.

Recently, we stumbled across some Tetraodon schoutedeni freshwater leopard spotted congo puffers and needed a medium tank for the fresh snail sacrifices.
This planted quarantine tank had to come home until we either grab a 48x24x30 or a 60 incher from a custom local manufacturer this late summer or fall.

I bring Quinton-quarantino, the new home of Tetraodon schoutedeni.
Let it begin.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode