So it's been a few days now.
The last update was on 31/1 but since i was quite busy with some things on that day. I posted it on another day. So, today i'm going to post what had happen this few days. We've been struggling with the driftwood when trying to rescape the 2 ft planted aquarium. We tried as many ways to put the driftwood but the original design was the best. So, we made up our mind and stick to the old idea. I went to the local pet store and saw this Anibuas on a small driftwood. It looked nice so i bought it. It cost me seven singapore dollar. We tied the Anibuas on the bigger driftwood. Everything looks perfect, the fishes were doing great but on 2/2, We made 80% water change. When we came back home, we were surprised to see some of our fishes floating around, dead. Maybe they got shock when we made a water change or maybe some other reasons.
I will some of the pictures later, I've got to go now.
Last edited by Nur Syafiq; 02-03-2011 at 04:44 AM.