Grobbins 75 Gallon Rainbowfish Tank (Updated dosing 2-17-2020) - Page 69 - The Planted Tank Forum
 2731Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1021 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Captain

PTrader: (1/100%)
Impressive pic Greg. I like how the Barclaya is the "center of attention" with all the other stems having a supporting roll behind it.
Grobbins48 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- GreggZ Tank Parameters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1022 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-13-2020, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
I have a lot of catching up to do on TPT, but figured I could post a little eye candy for the time being.

Things are going well for the most part!

Think grade growing these days!

All the pearling you could ask for...

Hendy8888, Greggz, ipkiss and 5 others like this.

|

post #1023 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-13-2020, 10:57 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Nice set of pics!

Plants are looking happy and healthy.

And those Boesemani are looking great!
Grobbins48 likes this.

---
---

post #1024 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-13-2020, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

One more for the night... view while I work!

Hendy8888, Greggz, ipkiss and 5 others like this.

|

post #1025 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-14-2020, 12:07 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Probably my favorite pic so far.

The two tanks next to each other creates a really nice vibe.

Very cool.

---
---
post #1026 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-14-2020, 04:29 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grobbins48 View Post
One more for the night... view while I work!

What kind of plant is that red one in the right aquarium? Looks like cryptlike. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1027 of 1027 (permalink) Old 09-14-2020, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Slayer View Post
What kind of plant is that red one in the right aquarium? Looks like cryptlike. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barclaya longifolia. Pulled one out of the tank on the left and added it to the 40 breeder last week. Really like the vibe!
Greggz, burr740 and Nebthet78 like this.

|

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode