technonerd's ADA 60p - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-18-2018, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
technonerd's ADA 60p

Pics to come soon

Tank: ADA 60p sitting on an IKEA besta

Filter: Ehiem 2217 using the stock intake and using a lily pipe as my output. I also have a Ehiem skim350 since I was having a film problem on the surface.

Heater:

CO2: Rhinox 2000 co2 diffuser, Rhinox Beetle Glass Bubble Counter, 5lb co2 tank, Ph drop checker, aquatek solenoid.

Lighting: Finnex ray2 24in sitting on top of the tank. I might need to change the height to deal with my algae problems.

Substrate: ada amazonia aquasoil, power sand special, bacter 100 and tourmaline bc.

Livestock:
Currently have
3 cardinal tetras
3 runny nose tetras
2 golden rams

Plants:
Staurogyne Repens
Glossostigma elatinoides
Cabomba
Sword Narrow Leaf Chain

This tank hasn't been getting much attention due to my depression and lack of care for it. I'm here attempting to get help and have something that looks nice. Currently dealing with a bga and bba algae problem. I think I am going to do a total blackout get the bga under control then figure out why I'm having the problem in the first place. I have lights running for 8 hours and co2 is at 1 bubble per second. I am using dry ferts and need to find a dosing regime.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode