It's been 5 days since I officially started EI. I'm doing macros and micros plus dtpa iron 11%
I will consider Magnesium and Calcium if I notice any deficiencies. I have both the sulfates on hand.
I used to use a premix fertilizer from a fellow hobbyist as it was easy.
I decided to go down this route as I noticed that some of the so-called easy growing plants are not going well at all. S repens are horrible, Penthorum sedoides are a disgrace and as always like a lot of us the AR mini is most disappointing. I know the AR mini is not an easy plant.
Here are some photos after a water change. Plant growth has been good and I'm happy with everything. Dealing with some algae like most of us but I put in the work and pick away at it as much as possible.
S repens are already looking better and I would say the p sedoides are also looking slightly better.
I'm thinking about anubias coffeefolia to fill in the gap on the bottom right - right behind the pogostemon helferi. As it's nice and dark green and has nice large leafs. It will also compliment the crypt on the opposite end.
Tomorrow is Monday and right now I'm hating my life - but there is hope... I wonder why I have 3 ecotech xr15fw and a new CO2 tank - hmm. Guess we will find out soon enough!
Also replanted the P helferi and marsilea crenata because it looked like a total mess. So it looks much cleaner now.
Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk