1 week of no CO2.
What I have adjusted to deal without:
Lighting - Reduced Fluval 2.0 to 75% @ 7 hours per day. No T5-HO, no 50/50 Actinic/10,000k LED.
Front Load Macros - 10ppm NO3, 5ppm PO4, 10ppm K.
Daily Micros totaling 25% of what I was dosing (75% reduction, I'm pretty sure I was over doing it with the micros to begin with).
Growth has been fairly good... some "greener" looking reds, slower growth, and the usual amount of algae - which I'm okay with. Hair grass is looking down, not too bad, just off. Gratiola viscidula needs thinned out bad... it's looking the worst, and surprisingly mu bulletproof Myrio mattogrossense is looking ill as well.
I added more Cabomba 'purple' from the 90, and some Myrio tuberculatum and some Bacopa caroliniana, going to toss some Rotala rotundifolia from the pond fish tank (yes I know, it's now the first day of summer and I have YET to clean out my pond and transfer the fish back into it, I have the mosquito population to prove it too
Shocking news, Anubias nana 'petite' and Crypts are still doing fantastic without CO2 and lower light.
Going to continue to bump PO4 with each water change, just to see what happens. Keeping NO3 "lower" and K = NO3. Metricide dosing at "normal" rate likely to start happening... might move some ember tetra from the 90 into this tank as the tank is slightly under-stocked at this point.
AR mini looking good in the FTS:
S. repens took a hit, but has since bounced right back:
Gratiola viscidula looking rough, needs a big trim:
Bacopa 'compact' looking good as usual:
L. hippo surprising me, steady growth - no real colour, but steady growth:
Pogo helferi bounced back nicely, blyxa taking it's time and crypt flamingo is just "surviving":