Week 4 Update!
So did a little rework of the rocks, and I think this looks much better then before.
Also added a new DOOA lily pipe. I had their ball type but for this tank the flow was pretty weak. This new pipe is giving me easily 3-4 times more flow. I originally had the pipes in the back of the tank, but with this new pipe I had to relocate them to the sides. They are blowing off the soil everywhere!
I was still reading ammonia, but I believe they are not actually ammonia. API test kits read total ammonia, and I think the fert dosing was causing the high readings. I was using Seachem Ammonia Alert, which only measures free ammonia. The Ammonia Alert was showing safe, so I deiced to add some ammo shrimp..
Bump: I think cycling is done. Reading stuff on the internet leads me to believe the test kit was not accurately reading ammonia. That would explain why I did not see any nitrite readings, but am getting nitrate readings.
If your dosing Seed, I believe you should be good too. I used that stuff so like 4 tanks, and it never failed. The Dr. Tims on the other hand, I have not had such great luck. My 50 gallon reef still took 4 weeks to cycle with the Dr. Tims. So I always use Stability/Seed on my temp quarantine tanks with great success.