And here it begins....
- mid sized tank, kind of Iwagumi hybrid style
- 60U, specs below
- Ikea Besta, drilled for tubing and electric wires. Will reinforce with metal angles as it feels a bit wobbly now
- Twinstar Led 600E
- Black Mountain Seyriu, 23lbs
- all TC, some are melting and dying in my anticipation of the substrate elements which I ordered from Amazon and come from China, arghh:
1. Cryptocoryne Flamingo - 4 cups
2. Staurogyne Repens - 2 packs
3. Rotala Rotundifolia Tropica - 4 cups
4. Utricularia Graminifolia - 3 cups + (wanted 4, but the seller didn't have all in stock so replaced with Monte Carlo
5. Anubias Barteri - 3 cups
6. Hemianthus Callitrichoides 'Cuba - 4 cups
7. Christmas Moss Tropica - 3 cups
8. Rotala Indica 'Bonsai' Tropica - 3 cups
Filtration and CO2
1. Eheim Pro 4+ 250
2. Hydor In-Line External Heater 200watt 5/8"
3. Glass Lily Pipe Inflow with Surface Skimmer - bought from Amazon
4. Glass Lily Pipe Outflow - bought from Amazon
5. Fluval Pressurized 88g-CO2 Kit - 3.1 Ounces - yeah, I know, I'm lazy and don't want to go paintball style and do anything super-pro for now. I tried this set up on my 6 gallon and I'm sure it work just fine on the new set up as well. Maybe I will upgrade later, but for now I will just let it sit in there and inject CO2 24/7. I'm a proponent of the 24/7 CO2 injection.
6.Pollen Glass CO2 Diffuser with U-Shape Connecting Tube
7. CO2 Drop Checker (glass)
1. ADA TOURMAILINE BC, CLEAR SUPER, BACTER 100, Penacw, Penacp grass root fertilizer plant food plant growth promoter
2.Carib Sea ACS05820 Super Natural Moonlight Sand for Aquarium
3.ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia 9 Liter Normal Type
4.Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum
More to come..stay tuned.