Hello Everybody, I am going to be starting a new 50 gallon cube aquarium. I used to have an account on planted tank long ago, but I have been on hiatus from the hobby for the last few years. Now that I have some time on my hands, I am a student again, I thought it would be a good time to restart the planted tank hobby.
To start I decided to get a bigger tank than I had previously, so I opted for a 50 gallon cube from sc aquariums. It is their plug and play system with predrilled overflow and a sump that comes with a stand. I opted for a white stand as well.
This will be the first time trying a sump with an aquarium as I usually chose eheim canisters in the past.
I haven't chosen any kind of plants or stocking yet. I am trying to decide if I want any hardscape stones or wood or if I should go dutch.
Thank you to those who have read to this point. Let a new journey begin.
1. Fluval Fresh and planted2.0
1. 3*9liter aqua soil
1. GLA co2 system with a 5lb tank
2. GLA diffuser ( I wanted to go inline but the tubing for the return of the sump was way too big)
1.Ludwigia Arcuata × 1
2.Ammania Gracilis × 1
3.Ammania Senegalensis × 1
4.Rotala Wallichii × 2
5.Rotala Indica × 2
6.Ludwigia Inclinata × 2
1. Alternanthera reineckii "Telanthera Cardinalis Roseafolia" -
2. Staurogyne repens -
3. Hemianthus callitrichoides "Dwarf Baby Tears"
4. Alternanthera reineckii 'Mini' -
5. Hygrophila 'Araguaia' -
6. Rotala macrandra -
7. Limnophilia aromatica
8. myrio mini
Edit: Tank as of Sept 14 2017
Edit: Tank as of Sept26