3Likes
  • 6 Post By MadMensch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-13-2017, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
ADA 60P & 30C Journal

Hi all,

I've been on the forums for a short while and thought I'd start a journal documenting my ADA 60P and 30C setups. I'm new to the Nature Aquarium hobby but have been into the saltwater reef keeping for over 13 years. When I started to travel for work I took a break from saltwater tanks and got into a bit of horticulture, specifically Bonsai trees which I still enjoy. A few months ago, I saw a photo of an Amano Nature Aquarium for the first time and was instantly drawn to it. What better fusion of the aesthetic elements of Bonsai and the aquarium hobby than a Nature Aquarium!

The past few weeks I have been asking a lot of question on these forums and pretty quickly made the decision to run a nearly all ADA system, that is, ADA equipment and the ADA low dose fertilizer regimen. Below are the specs for each system:

ADA 60P

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode