Hello everyone one i am going to build one 3ft planted aquarium, here is the list and plz everyone suggest if I am going wrong
1) using borneo wild substrate additives
2) base i am using power sand 2kg small & 2kg medium
3) 6-7 kg my old aquarium ada soil and one 9kg bag of new ada soil i am using
4) 4kg powder ada soil for scape finishing
5) light i am using are one licah 900 and petrosaur light images given below
6) i will be using sunsun304B uvb canister filter with filter media (clay ball,ceremic ring, activated carbon,and last one is polyfill
7)plz suggest co2 diffuser which should i use inline or normal internal co2 diffuser as i am having 3kg co2 cylinder with solenoid
8) will be using seachem safe with tap water.
9)will be making aquarium with 8mm glass any suggestions regarding this
10)plz suggest me should i buy dry ferts lab grade or should i use seachem npk liquid and seachem micro
12) i want to do carpeting which method should i use dry star or?
Plz guide me if i am going wrong somewhere or what else i need
Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk