Here are my first attempt on aquascaping, started 8 months ago. It's called Calm Disorder.
After learning new things from the internet and from my friend, i decided to relayout the tank.
Tank 90x40x50 cm (±55 gal)
Lighting : Dry LED 70 watt (custom made)
Substrate : Partial ADA Amazonia (bottom part), Pasir Malang (Upper part)
Hardscape : Rasamala Wood, Lava Rock
Filter : Eheim 2215
CO2 : None (waiting 7 days after setup)
Cooler : DIY Fan
Phase 1 - Hardscape
Next phase is planting.
Alternanthera Reineckii "Mini"
Vesicularia sp. "Mini Christmas Moss"
Rotala sp. "Red Cross" Araguaia
And the finished and new layout
This is Day 1
GH < 3
NO3 0 ppm
NO2 0 ppm
Here is 41 days later,
Settings - 41 days later - picture 1
Settings - 41 days later - picture 2
This time i forgot to measure the water parameter, guess i was overwhelmed with the look of the setting looked like.
Hopefuly this time is better.
ps. Sorry all the image was shown in url, i tried several times to link images from dropbox but they weren't shown here.