I've got some updated pictures. Everything is moving along nicely. I've got new growth all around and the fish are doing great. Even had my paired angles spawn which they haven't done in a long time. I guess they're happy with their new conditions. With the last water change, I added root caps. I can't remember the last time I added them in specific areas.
Updated plant list:
Ludwigia Sp. Red Was grown in high light high CO2. Currently turning from red to rusty green-expected.
Rotala Rotundifolia In slightly poor health, trying to coax it along.
Cryptocoryne wendtii red in full melt. expected. I did have an issue, while removing from the shipping bag, about 2/3rds of the rhizome broke. I've got both anchored, well see what shakes out. Maybe I'll end up with two nice crypts?
myriophyllum red stem A beautiful plant. Added a lot of texturea
Wave moss Hasn't done too much for me just yet. Letting it take hold and grow.
Sagittaria subulata It's looking good. Hasn't grown too much. But it's not in decline.
Ludwigia x lacustris A very different plant for me. Growing well, hoping once it reaches a bit higher, it'll turn form green.
Anubias Pinto Probably my favorite plant out of the new group.
Anubias Nana Lovely added texture from the larger leafs.
List of old plants I had:
Purple Cabomba Doing well, growing fast. Working to get straight stems. Most are bent/crooked from growing on the surface or mush in the middle of the stem. Will pull through with no issues.
Bacopa Carolina On the fence. I've got 3 stems. Two small, mostly healthy, one long with only a few leaves but the stem is covered in black beard. I've treated as much as possible. Hopefully, the two small stems pull through.
Red flame sword When I was digging around planting the new batch, I realized I had it buried too much. I lifted it out of the sub-straight and I've got three tiny leafs on the plant. Hope it pulls through.
Dwarf Chain Sword. I've got two fairly healthy plants. One has put out a runner. Should be ok.
In other news, I've been strongly considering setting up a CO2 system.. I've got: victor vts 250 c regulator, hoke 1335 metering valve and a burkert 6011 solenoid valve. The heavy lifting has been done, need to get the final bits and assemble. build thread: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/9-...co2-build.html
Enough talk. Pics.