So, this is my third journal. I do not care for my other 2, as they were uninformative and lacked detail. The tank also looked like trash, so here we are with a NEW LAYOUT!
-55g, w/ stand
- Eco Complete Substrate
- SunSun hw-302 (Fine floss, bio balls, Purigen)
- 5lb co2 Cylinder
- Azoo co2 regulator
- Here is the good stuff:
2x BML 10000k Planted XB 48" lights
I got these for $100 each off Craigslist, total steal!
The 10000k Spectrum is not 10000k, it is just the name, it is more of a 6500k fixture, like the Dutch, but less reds.
- Rotala Ramosoir 'Sunset'
- Lobelia Cardinalis "small Form"
- Rotala Macrandra mini type IV
- Ludwigia Brevipes
- Pogostemon Erectus
- Eleocharis Acicularis
- AR Mini
- Ludwigia Arcuata
- Ludwigia Pantanal (I hope it grows, new plant!)
- Ludiwgia Red
- Blyxa Japonica
-Pogostemon Octopus (Grows an inch a day)
- Hydrocotyle Japan (mini variety)
- 5 Neon tetras
- 1 Bolivian Ram
- 7 Pristella tetras
- 3 Bronze Corys
- 2 SAE
- 1 Male Betta
- 3 Rummynose tetras (Others died
- 7 Praecox Rainbows
- 4 Otos
- 1 BN pleco
- Hundreds of Pond snails
- GH 11
- KH 7
- Ph 7.8
- Phosphate - 5 PPM (Tank), Nitrate 0 PPM (Tap) 30 PPM (Tank.
Picture Time! - Incremental growth, about a week between each picture
Feel Free to leave feedback, criticism is welcomed!