Long time no talk, TPT friends. It's been a while - some four years or so.
Most Recent FTS
I'm finally at a place where I know I can manage work, life, and a planted nano - so I dug my old 20c out of my closet at the parents' house over the weekend and jumped right in. The tank sits on my bar area in my condo, separating my kitchen from the living room; as such, it's visible right when you walk in the front door, from my bedroom while the door is open, while doing dishes, and while binge watching house of cards on the couch �� This is my first "multi-sided" scape - much trickier than expected on my part.
- Do!aqua 20c
- ADA Aquasoil Amazonia (regular)
- ADA Seiryu stone
- Azoo Palm (yuck I know, but works for now until I dig out the eheim from storage)
- Fluval 13W clip-on - may grab another one if (when) I throw some CO2 on this.
Flora: (a la Bartohog - thanks!)
- S repens
- Dwarf sag
- Rotala colorata (will prob ditch this - doesn't fit with the scape too well IMO)
- RCS/Sakura (currently)
- S/SS CRS (will get rid of the RCS when I add them - not for fear of interbreeding obviously but prefer just one type)
- Open to plant suggestions. Nothing too finicky - on average I would say I can dedicate 20 minutes to this tank. Soooo... no HC ��
- I may keep this just shrimp, but open to other fauna suggestions. Would be nice to have something to look at/see from a further distance - unfortunately I don't think any schooling fish would work, unless something really tiny was introduced to the hobby during my little hiatus.
Now, without further ado (iPhone pics - will grab my camera later this week).