6Likes
  • 6 Post By KARS
  • 6 Post By KARS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
10 gallon Tetra Hangout

Method's Classroom

This is what I like to call the Tetra Hangout. It consists of 5 glowlight tetras and 6 neon tetras. The substrate is black diamond blasting sand, and potting soil at the bottom, to help plants grow better. I have one decoration, which is a big wood hardscape, with some java fern and java moss attached to it. The other plants I have are Sagitaria Subulata, Rotala green, Hydrolica compacta, ludwigia repens and a hybrid between ludwigia repens and ludwigia arcuata as well as some Bolbitis attached to my hardscape. For lights, I have a T8 shop light, that is 18 inches over my substrate. For my filter, I have an aqueon quietflow, and it has biomedia beads and cotton, to go as mechanical filtration.

Some of the plants that I would like to add in the future are things such as Japanese Pennywort, as well as some Bacopa and Hygrophila Difformis .Also fish wise, i would like to get some Cochu's blue tetras, so that they tie in nicely with the blue in the neon tetras. Some decorations I would like to add are some of the small wood logs to make my tank more presentable. Some aquascaping ideas that come to mind are taking some of my Sagitaria Subulata and lining it up from the back to make an attractive border. Also to take some of my larger plants, and put them in the front corner of my tanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (22/100%)

"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." Baba Dioum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Fraternity of Dirt #41
SunSun Pimp #66
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

PTrader: (0/0%)
Shoutouts!!

I just go some water sprite and wisteria that add pop to my tank!

Thanks a bunch @Maryland Guppy!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
I can't wait to see how your tank has grown since the last photo! Good job.

Tags
None

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode