The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - High Tech Newt Tank
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2020, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
minorhero
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwShucks View Post
As an 18-year-old college student, I am very jealous of your ability to build and keep such wonderful tanks! I've promised myself that in the future, I will have a house full of tanks! I love newts
Thank you! I'm jealous of you for being in college. I didn't learn to do any woodworking until 4 or 5 years after I graduated. At that point it was all just youtube videos and self teaching through trial and error. I would bet dollars to donuts there is a place on your campus where you can go to use woodworking equipment for free or a very nominal fee, plus people that will teach you how to actually build things. The number of tanks you can keep will be limited of course ;P I had a 10 gallon in college but that was all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome