The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Is this actually Rotala H'ra Vietnam
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 05:54 PM
cl3537
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahem View Post
I don't know many of the plants yet but I would hazard a guess Ludiwigia Repens Super Red is one of the fastest red growers. I got them as green stems at about a foot tall. They converted to immersed, went red, and hit the top of the 20" high tank in just a few weeks. I've already replanted many cuttings. Mine have gotten redder since last I first posted but nothing like that deep red pic. The orange in these is beautiful too.

Attachment 904271
Attachment 904273
Attachment 904275
Beautiful your colors are natural and similar to what I have observed.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendy8888 View Post
ABC plants in Montreal sells Ludwigia sp. super red (Palustris 'super red') as a tissue culture if your looking for some. It is a deep red even under daylight bulbs.
Thank-you I have been meaning to contact ABC as the store I usually go to is only open a few hours a week now due to Covid-19.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome