The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Rotala rotundifolia (ceylon) sickly leaves
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2020, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Pareeeee
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
You guys helped me out so much with my last question (thanks again) that I am hoping you can help me with this one!

My Rotala rotundifolia finally took off in the last 30 days or so, since I put in the Osmocote root tabs. It's been spreading everywhere, even during my algae bloom. I got rid of the bloom and now all of a sudden the Rotala leaves have this translucent mottled look to them. At first I thought it was algae growing on them but upon further inspection it does not appear to be that. Also seeing leaves floating around on the surface now. Pics attached!

I use Flourish liquid plant supplement for micro ferts and Osmocote root tabs for macros. I also use co2 (bubble counter). Lighting: two 6500k T8 LED bulbs in a converted fluorescent fixture (33Gal/125L) = 22.4 Watts/Litre.

Forgot to post the pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201014_110237_1602690108887.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	5.86 MB
ID:	904135  

Pareeeee ><((((>

Last edited by Darkblade48; 10-14-2020 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Please use the edit function for back to back posts to keep threads cleaner

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome