The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CO2 Regulator
Thread: CO2 Regulator
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Darkblade48

PTrader: (3/100%)
High shipping costs deter me from pulling the trigger on the last 2 regulators. In fact, the last one shows up as $94 shipping for me (nearly the cost of the regulator itself).

The first one looks promising, but be aware that you will be hit with GST/PST/HST, and brokerage fees ($9.95 if you use Canada Post, more if you use FedEx or UPS). Depending on how the item is declared, you may have to pay duty as well, though this should be covered under NAFTA.

I have a bunch of spare Mathesons and Victors, but they are in various stages of (dis)repair (some have bad diaphragms, but working gauges, others have working diaphragms, but bad gauges, etc). Thankfully, I still have the 1/2-27 CGA320 connectors that the older regulators use.

Anthony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome