View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2020, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Hector_Hinojosa
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hectorís ADA 60P AMANO Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Belton View Post
Looking forward to your build. I have an ADA 60p. I haven't done the best with it. Mostly because about the time things are looking up with the tank, work and life gets in the way and everything goes to poop. I just restarted from scratch though and we will see how it goes. The biggest hurdle I've run into is that because of Covid the plants I want haven't been available for months. I've pieced a little something together. Good luck with yours!

Thanks, This will be my first attempt. Wish me luck I been into reef tanks for years. Currently running a 50 Lagoon by Innovative marine. I hear you with everything thatís going on the world is not easy. My wife recently had a newborn.. Very difficult to have any time to work on my hobby. Hopefully everything goes smooth fingers crossed [emoji1694] As for plants try Buce plants website has a great selection of plants. Thereís where Iím thinking of purchasing mostly all my plants.

Iím trying to look for the Grey ADA stand like the one you got by Grey. Canít seem to find it? Where did you purchase yours from? Thanks [emoji4]

Few pics of my reef tank for fun.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hector_Hinojosa; 09-08-2020 at 02:34 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome