View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2020, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
Hector_Hinojosa
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hectorís ADA 60P AMANO Nature

Introduction

Hello friends,

My name is Hector Iím a local here in southern California San Diego. I been living here all my life. I was born and raised. Iíll tell you a little bit of my background how I got into planted aquariums.. Like most of us the beauty of nature is what Iím really looking to replicate in my aquarium. My biggest inspiration comes from the man himself Mr Takashi Amano witch he really has inspired thousands of people all around the world, the nature of aquascaping. Like Mr Amano said once,

ďTo know Mother Nature is to love her smallest creations. We recreate the natural eco-system in our aquarium, which leads to a better understanding of the global environment.

The first time I saw this manís work and passion I was instantly in love with nature style Amano aquascaping. Itís been years since I wanted to really dive in to this beautiful nature world just never seemed to have time. I was always to busy on my reef tanks and marine tanks. Luckily Iíve had enough and couldnít take it so this is where my journey starts, on the beautiful journey of aquascaping.

So this is my story..

Equipment:

-ADA 60P & ADA Garden Mat

-ADA Aqua screen foggy

-UNS STAND (Natual wood) Mite cut the door the middle part and add a ultra clear glass to show case ADA filters and C02 system. Display luxurious.
Looking for the glass ADA Stand canít seem to find it.[emoji30]

-ADA SUPER JET FILTER ES-300 VER. 2

-ADA Glass Lilly pipes

-ADA Drop Checker

-ADA Check Valve

-CO Art Pro-Se Series Advance dual stage Co2
regulator

-10lb tank for Co2

-Twinstar Nano(Getting later)

Twinstar Light 2 600E

I will be getting more equipment in this coming month or so. This build is going to be a little slow in the beginning. Need to make sure I get the products that I want to buy. Buy it once buy it right.. Expensive but I think way worth it in the long run. Iíll update this thread as I add equipment and livestock.

Enjoy and if you have any advice at all I really would appreciate it positive or negative. Itís all good Iím learning as I go..

Thanks, Hector

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome