The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 120 Gallon African Tetra Aquarium
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Triport
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Will probably finish setting up the tank today. My order of additional sand and plants from Buceplant should arrive this afternoon. I have to decide ultimately what I am going to do about my African cichlids. The male Steatocranus has HitH so I am going to move him to a 20 gallon and try to treat him. But how many babies should I put in the 120? All of them and let them duke it out like the kribs have in the past? Just a few? And I have 6 kribs currently. But the female is in one of the little caves guarding wrigglers. It is possible they won't survive long once out of the cave with all the other cichlids in the tank. She lost her last batch once the Steatocranus babies were free swimming.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome