Alright, tomorrow I break tank #1 down and start it over. I didn't get too much done today, since it's onward and upward with the painting project. But to get to one wall, I had a tank to move that had been there a long time.
I got it moved back to the opposite corner and now have my living room getting the way I'd wanted it.
I had a helper who took a nap on the drop cloth for much of this project, even though she has a bed and is allowed on the couch. She has to be nearby at all times.
Here's the front of the tank I'm tearing down tomorrow:
When the light is this near the front glass, lots of scratches are evident. If I move them towards the back the scratches can't be seen but I know they're there. Might try some Barkeeper's Friend on that, but I hadn't planned on totally emptying it -though now would be the time.
I have a mini bonsai tree in there I was waterlogging and letting block Val growth with. Doubt I'll incorporate that.
All that I know is that all Val is going and lots of the Anubias might get moved out. I'll post more tomorrow as I get started and show better what I have to work with. I have a few new arrivals from @Mary
landguppy I'll be incorporating for sure and some fancier crypts on their way. I also need to get off of my rear about testing my CO2 regulators.