The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - CRS dying shrimps
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 01:48 PM
somewhatshocked
Obsessed? Maybe

PTrader: (492/100%)
That's an obscene amount. See what I meant earlier when asking you to be specific? You didn't think it was too much. I think it's so extreme that it's likely your problem.

I'd stop using the product entirely. Your shrimp (plural) will be fine without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpcrstank View Post
This quantity every 1-2 week

Attachment 889041

Bump:

Some of my shrimps were starting to die after having them for a few weeks. And found out that one of my friend had Ro water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome