The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Breeding Project: Dark Rams ( Update: + New EBR/GBR Pairs)
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Discusluv
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
These fish are lost in USPS no -mans land. Heart-broken as they should have been to me 3 days ago. Not worried that the vendor wont make good at this point ( I am getting assurances it will be made good) I am just sick that such a beautiful pair of fish are suffering or dead.

This is why I don't like to use vendors that ship USPS with fish.

This is the 3rd time that this has happened to me in 5 years when I have used vendors that used USPS shipping. Each time I protest that USPS shipping is not my thing and am willing to pay for overnight shipping and each time I am assured that USPS is "almost always" a flawless shipping experience. [I have paid for overnight shipping at least a dozen if not more-times from a handful of reputable vendors and the experience is always, indeed, flawless]. This time, however, I bid for these fish on Aquabid ( a pretty penny at that) and the shipping was predetermined in bid. I felt nervous about it but swallowed this nervousness because this vendor has shipped thousands of fish.

I have ordered USPS shipping of fish 5 times- 3 times of those 5 times were a problem.

Again, I feel so sick about these fish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amy

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome