The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The best fertilizing system today ?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2019, 03:45 PM
Greggz
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (2/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunti View Post
I ask because as a beginner I want to choose a concept that is functional and proven.
Almost nothing in this hobby is proven.

If you are looking for a "recipe" that is foolproof, well.....I haven't seen one yet.

In the end, all that any of us know for sure is what happens in our own tanks. And even then we are probably wrong half the time.

If you are a beginner, I would start by looking through the journal section here to find tanks for inspiration. There are so many variations of planted tanks that the first thing you need to do is figure out what you want your tank to be.

From there research the methods folks use to manage those tanks, such as light level, CO2 injection, plant selection, maintenance routines, and yes fert dosing too.

Let's face it. If the key to success was selecting the right dosing plan, there wouldn't be a need for this site. There is a lot more to it than that.

Good luck and look forward to hearing more about your plans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
---
---

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome