The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Northern California Aquarium Stores
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
Discusluv
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (3/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVT View Post
@Discusluv, let's connect, I have some plants for you.

AquaWorkz being closed took some motivation out of my 4hr+ drive to Sacramento but there are certainly some people I would love to see in the area. Or I can always ship.

AFA and Albany Aquarium do sell submerged plants. The selection at AFA is usually better but every time I've been there the plants had too much algae for my taste.

I've been somewhat house bound for the last couple of months, low energy level and such, but I'm now itching for a drive. Maybe a tour of LFS is what I need.

Aquarium Depo is a decent LFS, arguably with the lowest lifestock prices. A fun place to visit. Their plant selection is rather limited and their fresh water fish did not look that healthy to me,
Sounds great to me.
Just let me know when you feel up to it. That Albany Aquarium store does look like a nice place.
I have been to Aquarium Depot- I was not impressed with the fish stock. But, there were a few tanks with dead fish floating at the time. If you would like to meet here and look around again Im willing to give it another look.

Or, if you would like to take a drive to Albany aquarium Im up for that as well.

P.s Im sorry you are still not feeling well. Hope you will be better soon.

180 g. low tech w/ wild South American cichlids, corydoras eques, and African Congo riverine tetras.
60 g. low tech w/ F1 Alenquer pair /Stendker "Tefe" discus and wild Altum Angels
30 g. low tech w/ Wild Tucano tetras
30 g. low-tech African Biotope

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome