The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Advice allocating $1k budget for new tank?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 03:41 PM
somewhatshocked
Obsessed? Maybe

PTrader: (485/100%)
Yep, that sucks. But there are a ton of them at retailers in my area and in the other markets I frequent (DC area and LA). So definitely worth checking out.

From what I can tell, their tank manufacturer/OEM is releasing with others soon. No clue what those brands are or will be called, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobblebonk View Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome