The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Green Acres, 80 gal high tech
View Single Post
post #277 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Phil Edwards
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayakJimW View Post
Just curious, what's your technique? When I made a bunch, I'd sit with a bowl of osmocote in front of me, bowl of empty gelcaps on my left, finished products on my right. Then I'd zone out to some Hulu or YouTube while picking up an empty cap, separating it, running the small side thru the osmocote bowl like a scoop, put big side of cap on, then drop in bowl on the right. Found that way easier than trying to funnel or pour the beads into the caps
That's exactly how I did it. It's just a tedious task and I'm a nitpicky perfectionist who doesn't like to see a gelcap that's not completely full so I end up paying more attention to the process than is reasonable.

I've never regretted over engineering a system, but often regretted under engineering one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome