The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Disposable fluval CO2.. nervous.. what else do I need?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
livebearerlove
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroid View Post
To be safe I would take the diffuser out of the tank at night, at least for a while until you get a handle on things. As mentioned by @Darkblade48 the drop checker will give you a good visual reference that the co2 isn't at crazy levels by noting the color which should be green, not yellow. Many diffusers double as bubble counters. You can also just see how many bubbles are coming out by removing the diffuser from the tubing.
Thanks! I went back and read more info.... my Diffuser counts bubbles it says on Amazon 'JARDLI POLLEN GLASS DIFFUSER WITH BUBBLE COUNTER' I tried counting bubbles... but I dont see a single bubble after waiting 3 minutes. I took a video of how much is coming out:

Remove the difuser entirely? thats harder than just turning it off (I dont like to disturb my aquascape as much as possible).

This is the one I purchased:
Fluval Mini pressurized: (quoted) This Mini Pressurized CO2 Kit is ideal for small planted aquariums up to 15 gallons.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Giving back creates a virtuous cycle that makes everyone more successful (as long as they cycle!)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome